- Weather Forecast of Xi’an, China during the ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ICPHMS2019 Will Be Held Together with PSYBEHAV2019, ICBLS2019 and CHEMBIO2019 at the Same VenueApr. 27, 2019
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Xi’an Big Goose PagodaMar. 20, 2019
- Tourism Route for ICPHMS2019 is Available NowMar. 20, 2019
- Dr. Soon-Joo Wang Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceFeb. 14, 2019
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Apr. 22, 2019Jan. 20, 2019
- ICPHMS2019 Call for PapersSept. 20, 2018
- ICPHMS2018 Was Successfully Held During May 29-31, 2018 in Hangzhou, ChinaSept. 20, 2018
2019 4th International Conference on Public Health and Medical Sciences (ICPHMS2019) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of public health and medical sciences, including hot issues such as environmental health, insurance medicine, medical technology and biomedical sciences.
ICPHMS2019 will be held in Xi'an, China during May 29-31, 2019. Xi'an (西安), is the capital of Shaanxi Province, located in the northwest of China. One of the oldest cities in China, the city was known as Chang’an before the Ming dynasty. Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and also the only city in China to win the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival) twice. The number of travelers in Xi'an is often greater during summer (May–August). The city has many important historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang and his Terracotta Army.
Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese. All accepted papers will be published online within 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.